Friday, August 10, 2007

Southwest Colorado

San Juan Mountains near Telluride, Colorado May 2007


The Uncompahgre Wilderness near Cimarron, Colorado May 2007


The La Plata Mountains near Mancos, Colorado January, 2007



The Black Canyon of the Gunnison near Montrose, Colorado May, 2007

These are just a few of many that I hope to publish. The Colorado Plateau/Four Corners is a diverse and awesome area. next post I am hoping to post some shots from the high desert of northwest New Mexico.

Chris P.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Did you take this pictures Chris? These are gorgeous shots of Colorado. I've always wanted to see the mountains there.

approvedworkman said...

Yes I did. I plan on posting pictures from all over the Four Corners/Colorado Plateau area.
Colorado is a beautiful state.
I lived on the western slope of the continental divide for 4 years.

Thanks for stopping by. I will have a new post up shortly.

Lamb said...

Beautiful pictures Chris! Lion's Wilderness IS an interesting name. :)

Love in Christ,
Rachel